Our Low Calorie Diet (LCD) plan was designed by Medical Bariatrics of America (MBA). It has been shown to be safe and successful long-term in over 100,000 patients, and currently is used in over 30 clinics nationwide. It focuses on teaching you how to eat real food instead of using meal replacements. You will learn how to balance calories, protein and carbohydrate intake daily not only for weight loss, but also for maintenance. We typically see an average of 2 pounds lost per week*.
- Increased protein, moderate carbohydrate eating plan.
- Nutritional supplements are encouraged and available at local sources – we’re not going to charge you crazy prices for supplements you don’t need!
- Food journaling is an integral part of this plan but easily done with a smart phone and My Fitness Pal app.
- The way you learn to eat is the way we eat for maintenance so you can keep the weight off forever!
- We do not use gimmicks, hCG, fat burning injections, herbal remedies, or other unproven medical practices – ever!
Benefits of the Low Calorie Diet Plan
- Teaches you how to eat real food and works in “real life”.
- Medically supervised.
- Educational and individual counseling on nutrition, physical activity and behaviors that affect your weight.
- Proven approach to weight loss backed by years of medical research and success in over 100,000 patients nationwide.
These are average results. Individual results may vary.
Get Started Today!
Call (870) 932 8181 for more information or to make an appointment. We provide a free informational seminar every Tuesday at 5:00 PM in our office to discuss our programs and answer your questions!